1. Shenyang National Laboratory for Materials Science, Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang 110016, China;
2. School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China, Shenyang 110016, China;
3. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China;
4. Nanomaterials Centre, School of Chemical Engineering and AIBN, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia;
5. Low-Dimensional Material and Device Laboratory, Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute, Tsinghua University, Shenzhen 518055, China
Corresponding author (email:
SnO2 quantum dots (QDs) ended with chlorine ions are introduced at the interface of spin-coated TiO2 electron selective layer (ESL)/perovskite to fill the pinholes in the layer and passivate the trapping defects. As a result of the increased interface electron collection and reduced bulk recombination, the planar perovskite solar cell with the QDs modified ESL gives the large power conversion efficiency enhancement from 14.9% to 17.3% and greatly improved stability under the continuous light irradiation.
Copyright 2020 Science China Press Co., Ltd. 《中国科学》杂志社有限责任公司 版权所有